September 23rd, 2022
Because we are more than a grocery store, but a community gathering place, offering friendly faces and fresh products to thousands of customers every day, we offer you, our associates, so much more than a paycheck.
Total Compensation Package
- High-quality, affordable health care benefits, including medical, pharmacy, dental, vision
- Pension benefits for your retirement
- Training and development opportunities including career progression and growth
- Well-Being Assistant, powered by Magellan – free and confidential service providing resources to assist and support your emotional and mental health
- Additional resources to help with life challenges are available on ReThink Care, a mindfulness app, and BetterHelp, a virtual counseling app
- Income Replacement Plans, such as life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D insurance benefits
- Helping Hands support fund for associates going through a tough time.
- Plus, PerkSpot, Our Brands savings, and exclusive discounts
FEED Your Future
- Continuing Education assistance in furthering your education
- Assistance up to $3,500 annual reimbursement, including up to $500 in advanced funds
- Up to $21,000 over the course of your career
- Educational Leave of Absence
- Hourly associates can take time off for their studies while maintaining their role in the company and their seniority
- Kroger Scholars
- Higher education scholarship fund for children or stepchildren of associates
Tools for your Financial Well-being
In addition to our comprehensive benefits and competitive wages, we offer opportunities to grow in your physical, emotional, and financial well-being. We also mentor our associates in growing their careers and guiding their personal development. At Kroger, we are much more than a grocery store.
Back to Homepage